In This Section
Although this was one of the most challenging years for the Foundation, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we still provided valuable services and maintained a healthy financial position.
Some of the programs and services the Foundation was able to support in FY 2020/2021 included:
- 40 children attended a virtual STEM workshop under COVID restrictions
- Over $9,000 in educational scholarships were presented to 11 recipients
- $23,000 worth of PPE and other COVID-19 related needs were distributed.
- 63 participants attended the first ever virtual FSS Conference.
- 3 virtual financial literacy worships were held in partnership with Commerce Bank, Strata Bank, and Wells Fargo.
- 39 Participants were referred over and received credit counseling along with consolidation and/or dispute services.
- 22 people were assisted with employment/training services. These individuals received things such as work clothes, vehicle repairs, DMV fees, bus passes, and tuition assistance.
- 2 participants entered into first time homeownership.
- Brough COVID-19 Vaccines to the senior sites and assisted with vaccinating nearly 100% of our elderly tenant population.
- Jessica’s Christmas provided 40 food baskets, 120 Christmas gifts to children, and 384 gifts to seniors.